Claim Your Blog in Technorati
The whole reason you started a blog was to educate, entertain, and motivate your audience. You picked some categories for topics that fit with your marketing strategy and knew blogging was an easy way to add content and links for your website. Now you need to publicize it:
- Browse to Technorati.
- Create an account and verify via your e-mail.
- Select Claim Blog under Profile at upper right.
- Enter the blog information with the most crucial of copying the RSS feed URL from your blog page and entering your blog tags/key words.
- Technorati will generate and e-mail a claim number or token such as 3FMPY4UKHM4Y.
- On your next post, paste in the claim number.
- Then return to your Technorati profile and click the Claim Status button followed by Verify Your Claim.
- It’s a manual process, but typically within a few days Technorati staff will verify the claim number is in your blog RSS Feed.
- At this point, you’ve greatly increased exposure for your blog.
- Keep writing as your audience wants more and the more content you add increases your credibility and the likelihood of organic user links to your site.